Are you planning a digital marketing strategy?
What are you doing about your landing pages?
Are you sending traffic from your email campaigns to dedicated pages on your site?
If you don’t have any design experience, you might end up hiring someone to handle that side of the setup for you.
Wait! Before you hire a developer to build your landing pages – have you heard about landing page builders?
With drag-and-drop functionality, you can create your ideal template design, populate it with content, and launch the page yourself.
There’s no need to go through the expense of hiring a developer, saving you hundreds of dollars on your landing pages.
There are dozens of choices for landing page builders, and it will probably take you longer to research them all than it will to build out your site.
We decided to make things a little easier for you. We collated this list of the three best landing page builders.
In this post, we’ll unpack the details of the three choices.
We’ll also make recommendations on the best landing page builder for your project.
1. Leadpages – Best for Beginners
With Leadpages, you get an affordable, effective, and minimalistic landing page builder.
This product is easy to use, and your setup is effortless, with the system prompting you through your tasks to set up the site.
Leadpages is a popular tool for small and mid-sized businesses looking to set up a landing page to collect leads, sell products, and build prospect lists.
Leadpages offers three products in its range, landing pages, alert bars, and pop-ups.
The Leadpages core product is it’s landing page builder, and it has a similar setup to other CMS products like WordPress.
To start with Leadpages, you select your theme from the collection of free options.
Leadpages offers templates in a variety of categories, allowing you to choose one that suits your business.
After settling on your theme, you use the drag-and-drop builder to populate your content, images, and videos on the page, and then publish your page directly from your backend.
Leadpages dramatically improved the design of its themes over the years, bringing them up to par with other leading web-builders like Instapage and Unbounce.
Leadpages also offers two other products, alter-bars and pop-ups, to compliment your site.
Leadpages Alert Bars
This tool lets you send a message to your prospects while they’re browsing your site.
The alert bar is less intrusive than a pop-up and doesn’t affect the user’s browsing experience as much.
They’re a great choice even for mobile devices and a simple solution for pushing your CTAs in front of your prospects.
These pop-ups appear when the site detects the prospect is about to navigate away from the page or website.
The system presents an offer on-screen before the user decides to bounce, giving them an opportunity to stay on the site.
Typically, you present a value offer, prompting them to sign up for your list.
Overall, Leadpages is an affordable and effective web-builder.
The theme designs are better than expected, and the drag-and-drop builder means you don’t need any coding experience to build a landing page.
Leadpages is a top choice for beginners starting their online eCommerce career.
2. Instapage – For a Feature-Rich Landing Page
If you’re looking for a more feature-rich web-builder platform, we recommend Instapage.
This landing page builder offers code-free designing and makes it easy to launch your page without hiring a developer.
You get plenty of features with Instapage, giving you more design freedom to create a powerful and compelling offer to your prospects.
Here are a few of the top features of Instapage.
- A customizable collection of templates – You get access to over 80 beautiful themes with outstanding designs in any niche you can imagine.
- User-Friendly Page Editor – Start with a blank template, or incorporate one of the themes using the drag-and-drop builder function.
- Built-in form builder – Collect leads on your page and build your list with easy setup of the contact form builder.
- Plenty of useful widgets – Add helpful design elements to your landing pages. Incorporate videos, images, tables, charts, and more.
- Reporting and tracking – Use the built-in analytics dashboard, A/B testing tools, and traffic heatmap to see what your prospects are doing on your site. View your results and optimize your pages.
- Integrations – Connect with other useful web services like Google Maps, Gmail, and WordPress.
- Independent hosting – Instapage hosts your landing page independently from your website, avoiding using plugins for your WP site.
Instapage is a great choice for people that want more freedom of choice with their design.
You get more features than Leadpages, with more customization options.
3. Unbounce – Is this the Ultimate Landing Page Builder?
If you’re looking for the best landing page solution, we recommend going with Unbounce.
This platform offers you the best range of functionality and features for your landing pages.
The result is a professional and impressive landing page that brings you the results you need for your marketing campaigns.
Some of the outstanding features included with this web-builder include the following.
- Drag-and-drop builder – Create your ideal website design using nothing but your mouse. This effortless design process involves no coding or technical expertise.
- Copy/paste functionality – Copy-paste your design elements without adjusting any code.
- A wide selection of themes – You get plenty of unique design themes for your landing pages. If you can’t find one you like, build one from scratch in minutes using the drag-and-drop builder.
- Duplicate and edit – Clone and edit your most popular and successful landing pages, and use them for future campaigns.
- Complete control – Customize every aspect of your landing pages with a user-friendly design dashboard.
- Fast publishing – Publish your landing pages directly to your WP site using the Unbounce plugin for WordPress. You also have the option of publishing to any custom domain.
Unbounce offers a smooth and user-friendly design experience for your landing pages.
Collaborate with design teams to customize your site in any way you want.
This feature-rich platform provides you everything you need to create engaging and profitable landing pages from scratch.